Dr. Leo Galland.
– Dr. Galland is a pioneer in studying the impact of intestinal microbes (the gut microbiome) and intestinal permeability (“leaky gut”) on health and disease.
Dr. Leo Galland
He has received international recognition for developing innovative nutritional therapies to treat autoimmune, inflammatory, allergic, infectious and gastrointestinal disorders and has described his work in numerous scientific articles and textbook chapters.
A graduate of Harvard University and New York University School of Medicine, Dr. Galland is board-certified in internal medicine. He is listed in Leading Physicians of the World and America’s Top Doctors. In 2017, Dr. Galland was awarded the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who’s Who.
In an exclusive partnership with Atlanova, Dr. Galland formulated a proprietary blend of super supplements to produce a unique product called Dr. Galland’s TLC.
– Dr. Leo Galland is an author of many books such as “The Allergy Solution”, “The Fat Resistance Diet”, “Superimmunity for Kids” and many more.
Dr. Galland's TLC
“I developed this product because I wanted a supplement that combined three powerful and synergistic natural substances in a form that is easy to take and easy to absorb.”
– Dr. Leo Galland
Dr. Galland’s TLC Pre-Order Form
Fill out the form below & we’ll email you as soon as Dr. Galland’s TLC is available for purchase.
Dr. Leo Galland’s mission is to improve health care by integrating advances in nutritional, environmental & behavioral science.
– Integrated Medicine couples the latest scientific advances with the most profound insights of ancient healing systems, providing you with the best ways to preserve your health, increase your longevity and speed up your recovery from illness.
- Search for the root causes of each person’s illness; don’t just suppress symptoms with drugs.
- Treat every patient and every illness as unique.
- Choose treatments that enhance rather than suppress normal function, whenever possible.
Integrated Medicine recognizes that the outcome of all health care is strongly dependent upon four powerful influences in the lives of each person.
These four pillars of healing are:
- Relationships. The social support network: family, friends, involvement in the community, and a strong-patient alliance.
- Diet and lifestyle. Nutrition, habits, and the daily pattern of rest and exercise.
- A healthy environment. Protection from chemical and biological toxins.
- Detoxification. The body’s ability to self-purify and protect itself from internal toxicity.
Have a Question?
Made In The USA Using The Finest Worldwide Ingredients